Everything Has Changed...
...yet everything looks the same. Here is the latest ME revision (v.03.11), where every surface has been modified, including:
- narrower front end, allowing enough clearance for the front wheels.
- lamps moved to the base of the windscreen, for safety and aesthetic reasons.
- windscreen that extends lower into the nose, creating an opening that allows access to the space above the front axle.
- that space is, by the way, big enough to fit a carry-on suitcase.
- a more rational, simplified frame design that increases the interior width.
- space for eight batteries (a major challenge).